Aug 3, 2009

who fixed that?

i am watching you. do you know that i am home? i can see you through my window.

things have been working in reverse for me. i used to notice things out of the ordinary and think 'how did that break?'. now, i see things out of the ordinary and think 'who fixed that?'.

i knew it. i knew it was you. i pay you $25/week to mow my lawn. and you show up with not a lawnmower, but a tool box.

fixing things that are broken. not telling me. not charging me. just fixing it.

your secret is safe with me. i won't let you know that i know. but thank you. thank you for fixing my step. thank you for fixing brody's slide. thank you for all the other things that you secretly fixed while i will continue to pretend to not know who fixed them. thank you for taking care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.