Aug 15, 2009

roadtrip

my sidekick and i took off from kc this weekend to head home. picked him up from daycare and threw a pullup on him knowing we had a 3 hour drive ahead of us. now i didn't really want him to pee in his pullup but was fearful he would need to go in-between exits.

we made it more than half-way before he needed to go potty...exit, pull into taco bell, run into the bathroom.

come on-come on-come on bro, go-go-go, run-run-run. we make it. pull his pants down. line lid with toilet paper, stick him on pot.

mommy! i pee'd my pants! i pee'd my pants!

no he didn't. no way. impossible.

look down. oh. my. god.

i stuck my child in the toilet. yep. i did. all the way up to his ankles he was standing in the pot.

unbelievable.

later that evening, a sweet elderly lady asks brody what his name is. much to my dismay, he responds...my mommy stuck me in the toilet.

2 comments:

  1. Freakin' hilarious! Haven't quite done that but we've done the pull over wherever dance before. Ahh the joys of potty training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooh.
    I have such an aversion to public toilets I probably would have had to bleach my child before touching him...

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.