Aug 9, 2009

juice

i have never talked baby talk to my child. in fact, if anyone talks baby talk to him i ask them to stop. i don't understand adult baby talk...but today i started re-thinking my rules.

mid-day pop run, taco bell drive thru for a mountain dew.

brody, you want juice?
yep
order. they don't have juice. ok, we'll take fruit punch.
i don't want fruit punch, mooooooommy!! i want juice!
it basically is juice, bro
it's bagels & juice?
no, fruit punch is basically juice.
bagels & juice?
no, it's basically the same thing.
it's bagels & things?
it's juice. it's red juice. we are getting you red juice.
but i want bagels
*holy crap*

get to wal-mart. take the fruit punch in the store. guy asks 'whatcha drinkin' buddy?'...
brody's reply?...juice, basically.

2 comments:

  1. I shared this with my roomate at work. She's a "writer" - she loved it, as did I. You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.