Aug 18, 2009

chi

i have a sick addiction to my chi. sick. i love it. i have been addicted to it for, well, for. like. ever.

the power button wouldn't work this morning. press the red button like usual. no light. f word.

i didn't realize the intensity of my addiction until i didn't have it. press reset. no light. press reset on the outlet. no light. go to another outlet. no light. f word again, this time in all caps.

i can't go to work now. what kind of illness is this? can i work from home? it will take a week to return and replace the broken chi. my illness will have to last a full week.

you know that dream we all have about being completely naked at work? well, i would rather be completely naked at work then to have a broken chi. what? am i the only one that has that dream?

this is sick, right?

2 comments:

  1. i agree with the chi situation. we should start a support group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post was me Tish.. I can't figure out how to use this without posted a comment anonymous. Can you give me a tutorial on blogging and facebook??? ha ha

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.