Aug 29, 2009

run

no clean clothes this morning. typical. this is a con of being single. the only con. i have no one to nag me about doing my laundry. therefore it piles and piles and piles. so if you hear me complain that i have nooooooo clothes, it simply means that they are dirty.

couldn't find running shorts. dig dig dig. dirty. grab an old pair. a few blocks in and i realize with every step they get higher. and then i feel a fall breeze on my upper thigh, way up on my upper thigh, bottom of my ass. evidently, the old pair were a fit me many years ago pair. for anyone that saw a girl running with her butt hanging out this morning....i am sorry to some and you're welcome to others.

i stopped between 2 homes, both with moving trucks. it was a stop or die moment. hands on knees, head down, breathe...the girl starts a conversation with me...or maybe i started with her, don't know. why do i always talk to strangers, i should be more impersonal. she's moving, her boyfriend is moving. both moving from 2 homes to 1 home. neighbors, fell in love, getting married. sweet. convenient. it'll never work. run, girl, run. there is still time.

1 comment:

  1. lol "I am sorry to some and you're welcome to others..."

    You're so tiny I can't imagine anything being too small. Are you sure you didn't put on a pair of Brody's shorts?

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.