May 27, 2009

where are they

my overprotective brother-n-law told me no more boob talk in my blog, so this will be the last. sorry, johnny.

i stole some of my ex's t-shirts when i moved out. this was the only manipulative thing i have done...although, manipulative nonetheless. they are so big and soft, perfect for sleeping. so i grabbed a few of the softest ones and hid them in a drawer until i moved out. eventually i will get caught and he will want them back but until then, if you come by my house after 8pm, this is usually what i am wearing- sad, i know.

so tonight, i was wearing one of my xxl, soft t-shirts. as i was reading to brody, his eyes got really big, his hand went over his mouth...

mommy! where are your boobs?!!
ummm, what?? they are right there brody.
where??!!
right there!
no, they're gone! mommy, they're gone!
they are under my shirt honey.
let me see.
NO! stop talking about mommy's boobs, brody.
i want to play hide & seek mommy.
OK.
i am a dinosaur.
OK.
the dinosaur is going to get your boobs.

unfortunately, his teachers will get the 2 year old version of this story tomorrow. oh what they must think of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.