Apr 7, 2010

i left work today in the middle of a storm. with no umbrella. and a 1 1/2 block walk to my car. with a twisted ankle. so off i hobble to my car. a soaking disaster by the time i get there.

driving down the highway to get brody and i see flashing lights. seriously? now? i am late. i am soaking wet. now is not a good time to pull me over.

mentally preparing myself for a ticket the cop begins by telling me he is giving me a warning.

did you know you were speeding?
yes, i was speeding bc i am in a hurry. of course i know i was speeding. did you really have to pull me over just to tell me i was speeding?
do you want me to give you a ticket?
mmmmm, not really.
then you should probably stop talking.
ya, you're right. i should stop talking. i will stop talking.

1 comment:

  1. i thought the itallics were going to be your internal conversation.
    YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THOSE THINGS OUT LOUD, KAY! lol :)

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.