Jul 10, 2009

i'm not the only one

i am supposed to be packing. instead i got sucked into drinking wine and watching re-runs of kendra. i haven't packed one box.

i am however relieved to know that i am not the only girl to sleep with her pants on. what i mean by this is that i have a paranoia that someone is going to break into my house. and when they do i need to be prepared to grab my baby and get the hell out. and when i bust out the front door, i would prefer to have pants on.

so every night, no matter how hot it is, i make sure to sleep with either pants or shorts on.

evidently, kendra's playboy bunny friend has the same fear. whew, i am glad to not be alone.

2 comments:

  1. This cracks me up, because I'm the same way to some extent. I prefer to sleep "sans pants," but sometimes my husband works the night shift and I think, "If there were some emergency and I had to get the kids out quickly, I would save so much time by NOT having to put on my pants first." So when I'm by myself, you can bet I'm sleeping in pants. :)

    Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought about this but now, I will...thanks now I'm going to have to sleep with pants!

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.