Jul 29, 2009

hold her up

my normal is good days and bad days. good weeks and bad weeks. this is me. this is what a divorce will do. this is my new normal.

i have weeks where everything is quiet. where i am making leaps. where i am happy, thankful and i can breathe.

and then i have weeks when everything feels as if it is broken. as if i am broken. and my quiet becomes ridicule. my breathing becomes suffocation. and my leaps jump backwards.

and i learned months ago to ask for help.

so i do. and i did.

today i had 10 phone calls and 10+ emails from friends and family all pulling me back up. making sure i don't fall. holding me up. 20+ people circling around me. how can you fall with that many people protecting you.

1 comment:

  1. What can we say.....nothing but love for ya!!! :-) When life gives you lemons....make lemonade!

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.