Jun 27, 2010

i haven't been able to drink milk since i watched food, inc last month.

today i decided to buy shatto milk bc i know those cows aren't hurt on the sweet little missouri family-owned farm.

i really thought this would end my new repulsion of milk. but i open it and it's rotten. not just sour kind of rotten. it's a cottage cheese kind of rotten.

but instead of immediately throwing it away, i squeezed the cute bottle of shatto milk. and the cottage cheese kind of rotten milk shot through the hole and landed all over me. and my hair.

i spent the next few minutes in the bathroom with the dry-heaves.

and i will never drink milk again.

brody is going to have to learn to open and pour his own.

3 comments:

  1. oh.
    i buy shatto milk. mostly because the glass bottles make me happy.
    now i'm grossed out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be grossed out. still buy it. these things only happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really might puke. This is Knittel.

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.