Jun 2, 2010

i don't know why i do this to myself. really, i don't.

sometimes i think i am in over my head with this house.

last fall i wrote a post about being too scared to go into the crawl space. i needed to change the furnace filter before winter. never did. brody's dad told me the other day that the filter needs to be changed for the air conditioner too. ugh.

i really thought he would go down there for me. seriously. i did. he even got as far as opening the little crawl space door. then he got scared too and refused. then he walked back in and accidentally broke my screen door. so my filter is still old and now my screen door is broke.

2 comments:

  1. I have lived in my house going on three years now and I have yet to change any type of filter! I am sure we would breath better or something if I did what I was supposed to do but I don't. I had a broken toilet for about six months and instead of figuring out how to fix it or paying someone to do so...I just shut off the water and told my daughter to use the other toilet upstairs. My Dad finally fixed my toilet this weekend. I am happy now! I guess I should do the filters huh?! Being a homeowner is a bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like that chair.

    my kitchen has been only half done for a month now. i kind of gave up for a bit. it's a vortex of chaos in there, and now i hate cooking.

    i wish we could just move so i didn't have to finish.

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.