Mar 17, 2010

last week i noticed new neighbors moving in next door. saw the first guy. no girl. then another guy. no girl. and another. shit. you have got to be kidding me. 3 guys. 1 home.

i chose to ignore them...bc you know, that would make them re-pack their belongings and go back where they came from. they didn't.

so as they finished moving in over the weekend, i continued to ignore them as i spent my time indoors with a broken heart and the stomach flu- dying basically.

tonight though...we met. one of them evidently decided since we are neighbors that he could come to my back-porch instead of my front porch...to introduce himself maybe? to scare me? to bring me cookies? i still don't know...bc my curtains were open and i was standing there in a bra and panties. and off he ran...and off i ran.

so there is our first introduction. not at my best. although from his perspective it probably was.

5 comments:

  1. LOL...now that is just too funny!!!

    Now is the appropriate time to go over to the guys house and introduce yourself. You'll know exactly which neighbor it was because he'll be the one turning 5 shades of red.

    BTW...be sure to put some clothes on first! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O...M...G....Maybe you'll run into him at that coffee shop you love so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kaylen - I am laughing hysterically!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and now the realization that you had to go over there last night to help them get in your house...

    funny moments at a not-so-funny moment in your life. i hope you were able to get at least a smile out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. This cracks me up! You know he'll be back, right?

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.