Nov 8, 2009

weekend

i raked all weekend. swear. i have blisters to prove it. and brody, well he demolished my perfectly piled piles of leaves all weekend.

it was beautiful weather and we were thankful to not be sick for once.

after bagging a few piles of leaves, my neighbor came by to tell me i had the wrong bags. i'm a leaf rookie. thank god he told me. so off we went to buy the right kind.

then he came back by to cut up a huge limb that had broken off my tree. i couldn't even move it. it would have lived in our yard forever.

then i heard a loud noise and looked out the window, he was cleaning out my gutters with this loud vacuum gutter thing. the whole house.

he came back with a leaf blower and blew the leaves off my driveway, sidewalk and back porch.

and back again with this hose thing to clean the mud off my sidewalk from the gutter cleaning.

for real. i took his pic for proof.

he says he loves being outside. but you knooooow he is escaping from his wife. either way, i am thankful for him.

ps- ignore the strange multi-colored deck, it's being demolished soon. stop judging.

pps- does anyone know how to demolish a deck?

2 comments:

  1. Whatevs--he thinks you a fine piece of a**.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who Sibyl is, but she hit the nail on the head.

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.