Sep 14, 2010

sometimes i wish i could stay home and make cute things. um, most of the time.

i even picked out the cute things that i would stay home to make.

it would be really hard. and i would be really slow. and i wouldn't make any money.

but aren't they cute?

a sweet bear with a pink nose. i love him.

and a blue chic. in a dress. with pockets.

and duh, if you make cute things, you have to make an elephant.
i bought the instructions for the little critters on etsy today. i don't even know how to crochet.
you want one, don't you? no? yes you do.

1 comment:

  1. My granny always crocheted..I bought a book when I was prego with JOsh and taught myself. It is unbelievably easy, not to mention addictive...I will send you the book if you like, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.