Jul 25, 2010

as we were leaving to go to a free truck show today, i was telling brody about all the cool things that would be there...dump trucks, garbage trucks, face painting, clowns. his response..."i hate clowns, they're not useful." say what?

we arrive at the truck show and the parking lot is empty. hmph. wrong day. i took a big gulp and turned to him to apologize that i had the wrong day. in lieu of crying, he looked at me and said 'it's no big deal mom, let's go to the pool instead...that place is better anyway'.

sometimes i feel bad for him that he is exactly like me. but usually i am thankful bc he really is exactly like me.

1 comment:

  1. SERIOUSLY. I LOVE YOUR KID.

    I hate clowns, too. Not only are they not useful, they scare the shit out of me.

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.