Dec 15, 2009

stranger talk

i sent my baby on a school bus for the first time this morning. school buses never seemed so big until my 3 year old child climbed up the steps.

to prepare him for his field trip today, we had a stranger talk last night. i told him over & over if a stranger tries to talk to you, you scream really loud and run to your teachers.

so this morning, i quizzed him in the car.

if a stranger talks to you on your field trip today, what do you do?
i shoot him with my gun!
no, brody- -what do you really do?
i stomp on his foot!
no, brody- -what do you really do?
i boom him down!

he was serious. and he never did get it right.

3 comments:

  1. i left a comment on here earlier, but i don't know where it went?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dreading dreading DREADING the school bus thing!

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.