Oct 6, 2010

we have cable now. not the kind you have, but it's cable nonetheless. only cooler.

i complained to james that my wi-fi connection that i was stealing from my neighbor sucked. so he got me a cute little white thing that gave me my own internet connection that i don't pay for and don't know whether or not is legal.

then he hooked up a computer to my tv. my real tv...like a real one, a flat screen. but with a computer hooked up to it. so now i can google stuff on my tv, watch hulu, watch nick jr, check facebook and watch all things superhero. just like the internet. but on my tv. and i don't pay for that either. nor do i know if this is legal since it's attached to my new internet connection that i also don't pay for.

there's more.

so then he hooked up his home cable from his basement in lee's summit to my tv in prairie village. so now i have his cable in my home. and if he's in his basement, he has to watch what i am watching in my living room. and i think that's funny. and i don't pay for that either. and don't know if it's legal.

he's genius.

oh. and he carved a pumpkin for us. for 3 hours. in the shape of iron man. we're gonna keep him. james, i mean. not the pumpkin. it will be rotten in a few weeks. can't keep that.

3 comments:

  1. sooo....does James have a brother?? LOL.... he's good for you and Brody. Hang on tight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem so happy right now. It's about time you got a break. Hold on to the happy. :)

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.