Jan 25, 2010

remodels

i have put myself on my own version of the dave ramsey plan. the kaylen-dave ramsey plan. the no way am i buying his book kind of plan. just give me an excel spreadsheet and i can do it myself kind of plan.

so i did. and i will be debt free in 3 months. months, not years. months.

and when i have my new found debt-free freedom, i will buy a new kitchen. i mean, isn't that what everyone does?

actually it will be baby steps. below will be end result. go ahead, invite yourself over for dinner. you bring the wine.

5 comments:

  1. So cute and cozy! I love it!

    And way to be debt free. That's awesome. I wish I were that close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the future remodel. you prefer red or white? ;) lex

    ReplyDelete
  3. does it have to be wine? or would a 12-pk of beer suffice? I'd also include the brats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the new kitchen. Can I come cook in it when its done?

    PS - love the debt free. So jealous. I will have student loans until I die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you hook me up with "debt free in 3 months"?? Heck, I'd be ok with debt free in 3 YEARS!!

    ReplyDelete

say hi, leave a note. comments make me all happy inside.